The HSE has issued guidelines for religious services in the light of the present Coronavirus. The Diocese of Killala is adopting them and will be implemented until further notice.
- Sign of Peace – the giving of the customary Sign of Peace will be omitted until further notice.
- Holy Communion – Everyone will be administered into the hand only and NOT onto the tongue.
- Only the Celebrant will drink from the Chalice. Other priests and Ministers of the Eucharist will receive from the Chalice by Intinction.
- Holy Water Fonts – these will be left empty until further notice.
- Members of the congregation are asked to cover their mouth and nose with a tissue when they cough or sneeze. People who are ill should not attend religious services at present.
Thank you to all our Parishioners for your cooperation in this matter.